ABOUT BOUNDARY CLUB
The original Club, with only one table, was formed in 1951 and was situated above the Old Granary. In the early 70's, it moved to it's current location where it had 2 tables. In 1988, the Club was extended and a further 2 tables added. It has been recently been modernised to extend the social space and the snooker tables reduced to 3 as a consequence. The Club has grown substantially over the years, and now has a membership in excess of 220.
We have 3 Snooker teams in the Spalding & District league and 2 Darts teams in the Stamford & District Darts league
Live entertainment is provided on Saturday nights.
A monthly Golf Society operates from the Club and we have a Sunday outing to a local course, normally no more than an hours travel from the Club. Club membership is not mandatory, but we would prefer that any guest golfers joined the Club.
General knowledge and music quiz nights are run on a regular basis.